Accel Custom Rehab, LLC is a Texas supplier of home medical equipment that specializes in Complex Rehab Technology Wheelchair systems. We are looking for a dedicated technician that will bring a positive impact in providing their expertise and skills in servicing customers. You will work directly with patients, caregivers, and alongside industry professionals offering the utmost service.
Repairing complex rehab wheelchairs, delivering equipment, maintaining required documentation when assessing repairs and delivering equipment/parts. Working alongside internal team members and manufactures when ordering equipment. Responsibilities will include scheduling customer appointments for repairs or the delivery or pickup of a wheelchair and assisting in obtaining all required documentation for insurance verifications, authorizations, and reimbursements. Maintain warehouse and equipment (non-climate control) meeting accreditation requirements. This position requires continued educational programs including safety year-round.
. 2 -5 years rehab experience
. Excellent Driving Record
. Professional appearance
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Basic experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Sheets
· Must be willing to drive long distance when helping customers
· Must be able to lift 50-75 lbs.
·Manage basic paperwork & reports
Characteristics - Candidate must have the following characteristics to be a member of the Accel Team –
- Efficient maintain a sense of urgency, Compassion and Respect, listening to the customer’s needs.
- Attentiveness, paying close attention to details of customers’ needs and the daily work processes.
- Dependability, trusting that our customers are taken care of with a sense of urgency, and the candidate has their best interest in the company.
- Flexibility, the willingness, and ability to adapt to change, particularly regarding how and when work gets done