Ability Medical Supply a leader in the Custom Complex Rehab Equipment Industry is looking to hire an ATP to join our rapidly growing team.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits and a matching 401k Plan.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Coordinate services with referring physician to conduct face-to-face evaluations of patient in appropriate setting with input from other professionals (e.g. P.T., O.T., etc.). 2. As needed, provide equipment for trial and simulation.
3.Implement procedures for assembly and set-up of equipment.
4. Ensure mobility product recommended is medically indicates and appropriate to client needs.
5. Maintain patient records to include information obtained through assessment.
6. Make follow up visits as appropriate, requested
7. Maintain an assembly and repair workshop within the Company.
8. Provide supervision for trained technicians.
9. Participate in Company PI activities
10. Provide on-call coverage as requested/needed.
1. Minimum of one (1) year experience as ATP preferred. 2. Certified as ATP and NRRTS 3. Able to demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of manual and power mobility products. 4. Excellent interpersonal relationship skills with physicians, patients, families, co-workers.
About Ability Medical Supply
Our mission is to ensure the delivery of the highest quality, most cost effective services and equipment to clients in an effort to maximize independence, limit or prevent hospitalization, provide significant relief of symptoms, promote safety, and achieve maximum potential of health. Continuing Performance Improvement activities will enable provider to meet the needs, as well as the expectations of clients, their families, and the health care communities in which services are provided.
All services provided by us are guided by the philosophy to ensure quality and continuity of service to clients.
Our goal Our goal at Ability Medical Supply is to continually be at the forefront of the rehabilitation industry to provide the best quality of products that improve the daily lives of our customers.