TruMobility is a fast growing company based in Utah and is looking to continue both our growth trend and our commitment to our customers with the addition of an Assistive Technology Professional.
The purpose of this position is to work first hand with customers with complex mobility needs and coordinate with their medical staff to design equipment to meet mobility goals
Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Performs customer assessments at facility or at customer's homes. Assesses the customer’s mobility needs for to meet the goals of the customer, family, and medical team. Measures and fits customers for equipment based on your assessment.
• Educates customers on assistive technology products.
• Researches and compiles product options for customers.
• Demonstrates equipment as needed and as available.
• Prepares necessary documentation such as order forms, quotes, product information, justification letters, etc.
• Performs final fittings upon delivery. Trains customers, caregivers, family members and others in the use and maintenance of the equipment.
• Provides follow-up support to customers to ensure that equipment meets their needs and to answer questions.
Minimum Education & Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent and one to two years assistive technology service. Requirements:
Assistive Technology Professional (ATP) certification required.
Must maintain a valid Utah driver’s license, safe driving record.
Danny Lumpkin BS, ATP is the President and Owner at TruMobility. Danny has been in the industry for more than 20 years. His experience in pediatrics and passion for the children he works with has positioned him to be among the best in the industry. Danny's desire to serve the disabled community didn't stop there - he founded and organized the non-profit organization Wheelchair Donations Internatio...nal, where he helps provide donated custom mobility equipment to the disabled in developing nations.
Vernon Evans ATP is the Vice President and Owner at TruMobility. Vernon has also been in the industry for more than 20 years, with extensive experience from pediatrics to geriatrics. He is on the Board of Directors for Wheelchair Donations International. Vernon has a passion for wheelchair sports, and has taught wheelchair fencing, sumo wrestling, and tennis. He's excited to work with winter wheelchair sports.